Tuesday, August 5, 2008

A History of Violence anyone?

26-9-13-1


Started downloading the movie; A History of Violence yesterday. Today, arrived home from work, immediately collapsed on my bunk. Woke up at 9, realized that I missed Asar and Maghrib, took a shower and started playing the movie. You thought I was writing about my day today right? Heheh, no. Just want to say that this movie which were screened 3 years ago was quite good. I've heard about it when it was released, but never knew it was adapted from a graphic novel (comic as some prefer to call it :)) of the same title back then. Last weekend I watched the Mummy movie (which was just ok) and stumble upon the name Maria Bello. Did a little research in the net about the actress, and walla, out came A History of Violence. It was a good movie, the pace was not too slow or fast, the drama and action (read: violence) was balanced and the storyline made sense. Anyway just want to share what I thought of it.

No comments: