Saturday, August 8, 2009

27; there's still time for you...

1234...
Yup, 27 today. I really meant what I put at my FB status. 27 but feels like 17. Don't let appearance fools you. All the 27-40 male demographics are still boys. Even when we have kids, we are still boys. Only the resposibility to family life binds us to reality, but thats it. Deep down, every macho man, every prideful lions and every braggers are actually boys at heart. To all wifes out there, you know how your man behaves right? They are worse when they are 'free' of you :p

2 years ago when I reached 25 I promised myself that I will fix some of my weaknesses and fullfill some dreams that I was thinking back there. After a little walk of reflection yesterday (drive actually), I realized that I've got so much more to do. I promised myself that I will be happily married by 28 (next year? wow, time flies) which was pushed to 30 because of financial concerns of myself and my family, I vow to cure myself of 'anxiety when around lots of people' but I merely contained it and I dreamed to start becoming an entreprenaur and own my own business, but all that I have know is skills that I used seldomly to earn me some RMs now and then.

But in spite of all this I still hold on to the word of wisdom; "Kita hanya merancang, Tuhan juga menentukan". So I'm not too worried not having to fullfill all my wishes just after 2 short years. These things take time and remember that God has charted all the path of our lives, but of course we have to made it happen. But just don't be too hard on ourselves when it didn't go as planned. Give it time and have a lots of patience. This is what I reminded myself everytime.

Dah bunyi macam pep talk lar pulak :p Anyway it's 12.15 am already and I got a long day tomorrow so until next time...

1 comment:

RJ said...

yo my fren! lme x dgr brita! cm x update lg blog ko ni...hahaha...