Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Terima ajo ler jang...nak buek camano aih...

07/01/2009
Almost a week since "the line" has been cut off just like that, another virus attacks on JKR Selangor network (maknanya berkejar sana-sini buat virus removal), being appointed as one of ICT site supervisor for the Banting Matrix Project (beban keje bertambah dude), my car got clamped at work today coz I forgot to park it properly after registering my attendance (RM30 terbang camtu jer; tahniah 1st timer :) ). Those sure made day :(

Walaubagaimana pon, in the midst of this sucky week I bring you this song from Taylor Swift - Love Story. Eventhough I once despised country songs and singers as well, but looking back, many of my favourite songs and singers ARE countrys. Jewel, Dixie Chicks, Lee Ann Rimes and Keith Urban to name a few. Everything about this song is a ok from its composition, lyric and err the singer :P

P.S- Yeah I'll be ok eventually...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

grande! :>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CZQZohbZcQ

Doughlicious Cafe said...

yup, smakin dewasa semakin comel :)