Thursday, March 26, 2009

Fuh, penat but still standing with head high in defiance :)

I am very tired, physically and mentally, this few weeks. Having best friends that acts like a**hole every now and then did not help at all, as well as missing her all the time while she doesn't seem to care at all brought me down more (I can't help it, I'm stubborn and only just human :)) Jogging at the lake twice a week contributed to the physical tiredness and work, oh the amount of work keeps me on the edge. Furthermore, education came calling, this year I must continue to my degree or else that fragments of motivation to further my studies will slowly dissipates and will not return.

I've done some thinking lately; am I too nice? Being an overall nice guy seems to bring good to the environment and society but inside it does not feel nice at all; at least not most of the time. Shall I be the insensitive prick who only thinks of himself and use people for their own selfish reason or shall I assume the uncaring attitude and becoming someone who does not give f**ks to everything and anything? Or shall I be a little bit of both and add to the world another a**hole to ruin someone's life and day? Please Allah, I don't want to be jaded like this, give me strength to overcome the obstacles in my life and give me extra, extra patience to deal with a**holes everywhere :p Yeah, I'm not as much as a saint but I don't think I ever hurt others feeling or like the Malay says all the time "tak suka menyusahkan orang lain" :)

And now KJ has won the coveted UMNO Youth leadership and everything becoming bleak more and more. Yet somehow there's a voice whispering somewhere; "give this guy a chance to prove himself, just wait and see and if he doesn't perform or became too power hungry I'm sure Najib can boot him before it's too late" And that's what I'm going to do for the time being...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

bro, if you don't mind me asking - you planning to further study at the same place or venture into different institute?

Doughlicious Cafe said...

i'm sorry for late in replying. please don't stop visiting, I am still writing albeit not frequently.

as for the futhering of study, i was thinking of another institute; the uitm, where it is certainly cheaper in fees and very near to where i work but so far from the PLK courses (off-campus learning), they only got IT certification courses which i don't find it appealing at all becoz i wanted to futher my knowledge to degree level. perhaps they got other options that i missed? like it or not, i have to go and have a chat with its councilors to make sure.

UniKL and Open University has certainly the appeal to part-timer students like me but i've yet to do the serious research regarding them. certainly will do that.

anyway my final choice will be APIIT/UCTI, where i did my diploma. like other colleges its quite expansive but i can easily enrolled becoz i already got a diploma from them and furthermore they conduct classes on constant basis; that is 3 days a week so i can plan my time better. also its not very far from i work (shah alam to bukit jalil) so it is very appealing but not so the fees.

anyway bro, so far itu jer ler yg aku bole pikirkan skarang, kalo ko ada apa2 options lain yg menarik utk part-timers cam aku nih, bgtau ler, orait?

Anonymous said...

keke, no worries, bro. Aku dah lama subsribe ko punya RSS so memang takleh miss nya kalau ada update. :P

Anyway, i've been thinking to continue with degree myself but have yet to decide which institution to enroll.

I'm still contemplating on which one to choose due to the nature of my work(on call,etc) it's kinda hard lol.

btw, I believe the main reason APIIT cost more than their couterparts to enroll is due to the fact you'll be getting your cert from Staffordshire University when you're done.

Still, come hell or highwater, kena gak dapatkan degree kalau tak memang tak merasa lah nak jadi exec. :P