Sunday, July 19, 2009

Of July posting...

I have neglected my blog for 2 months. I missed the posting for June and for July it is almost at the end of the month.

Now, work updates. The project which I am tied for my contract will end this coming December. Basically most of the buildings have already be constructed and now what's left are cabling and wiring works. Also installation of window panes and doors and permanent utilities. I and my superior have made it our habit to go to KL every 15th of the month for software evaluation and since many ICT equipments are already in place; go for site inspection every week. So workload has increase tenfold not to mention the ICT unit are expected to dish out fancy niceties that uses computer to create for every occasion that JKR Selangor has. Can't complain, well won't complain because we are just mercenaries that get paid to be cannon fodders eh? :) Anyway, by end of Decembers its either pack your things up or continue to work there; which I don't care very much which is which. You will get job if you are willing to work hard enough.

Love life updates. I am still as hopeless as Mr Bean on love life. Some of my friends will tie up the knot next year and a few has already got engaged (this coming 25th another one). Me? I am still single that is between available and not. Some people will say that you're almost approaching 30; so you cannot be choosy anymore but I beg to differ. My life so its my choice. Right now a girl that I've known for many years has won my heart but unfortunately it seems that I've yet to won her heart. The problem with me is that I am a monogamist :D Well at least I don't do makciks :P

I am thinking of buying a car next year and being a modest income worker, will opt for a local car. Since I always like sedan type of car, Perodua is out of the question (Rafik, sorry dude). So after a lot of thinking, I've arrived to the conclussion; Pesona or Saga? The former is indeed quite powerful with a 1.6 engine but then again a 1.3 engine car will saves fuel in the long run. Decision, decisions...

Politically, I think people who made accusations and assumptions about the death of Teoh Beng Hock (my condolonce to his family) are bullshit. Come on lar, let the police finish up their investigations. If you say that in the end it won't matter because the police will cover it up then you are double bullshit. Just get off my face please. So far Malaysia under Najib is well and making a comeback since the era of Dr M. A hearty clap to the opposition for their internal strife and management problems at states under them. You all did too much politicking than working, padan muka.

1 comment:

Doughlicious Cafe said...

punya lar tunggu dan tunggu. at last she choosed someone else. sakit hati tak?

anyway, that was then, this is now. babe, I was angry and hurtful when I got to know about you and him. But, it was also my fault. I half-heartedly wants you; no really, I really wanted you but my method was uncommon. So I had to be an adult and accept reality; you can't have whatever you wish for in this world.

I hope you will understand that I will not contact you for the time being; its still hurt but you're still my friend. We will always have that connection.

It's hard for me to say this but I hope you will find in him what you seek to find in the first place and I wish you both happiness that will last.