Saturday, October 25, 2008

My Gaming Rig...

ANIP

Just bought meself a new gaming rig. Athlon X2 6000 3 Ghz with a whopping 4 Gb's of RAM and Nvdia  9800 GT graphics. So far I am satisfied with this configuration, just imagine I can play World of Warcraft while running Neverwinter Nights 2 and at the same time browsing internet and listening to songs through Winamp. I love multiple cores technology. And not to forget the 19' inch Samsung LCD display. Sori ler kepada member-member kepala gaming dengan ICTs sebab tak bagitau awal-awal. Saja jer buat suprise. 

Suprise! :)

The price...lets just say if this is a deal that  I made with the Devil, he may have to cry..in the end...:P

5 comments:

Doughlicious Cafe said...

owh and tambah satu lg, tengok Dexter sambil buat benda2 tu semua...:)

Anonymous said...

can it run crysis? kekeke.

Doughlicious Cafe said...

never say never. but I seldom plays 3d shooter myself...:P (sapa ada crysis kasi pinjam :))

rexxdelarocha said...

Can it make coffee? :P

(to do list: rob Al)

Doughlicious Cafe said...

it entice me to make coffee before every gaming / tv series session so roughly that can be considered as "it can make coffee" :P...

(to do list: rob back Al's robber)