Monday, October 27, 2008

I present you; a poem...

ANIP
I was always wondering,
Isn't YM good enough,
Do we have to also give a ring,
Gee, it's quite tough.


I'm kinda slow but sure,
I like to know, to talk, to see,
The way for me to see that you're pure,
Not just some wanna-be.

I admit that I am just at start,
5 months will not make me king,
But you have to know that this is life in part,
Tomorrow we know not what might bring.

Probably I'm like Dexter,
Just minus the killing part,
Society has never undestand me better,
Social for me it's never an art.

Anyways I think I'll end it here,
It's 5 am already and I'm sleepy,
To understand me is to get close to me; dear,
I am not joking, really :)

2 comments:

Syaheema Hamidon said...

ngantuk2 pun boleh buat poem yang hebat, tahniah! best poem tu, penuh makna... ~_^

Doughlicious Cafe said...

yup, well, ilham datang tak kira masa kan? anyway, tu cuma "testing the waters" in poem making, tgk ler kalo2 ilham dtg mencurah2 next time? Trimas untuk komen tuh...