Sunday, June 22, 2008

Change begins with me...


This is the latest FOMCA battlecry in wake of the price increase. And I agree wholeheartedly. Why when the price increase must we blame the government when in fact they are just cutting subsidies; the bane of modern society.

We have always been so excited about freedom so why can't we be free of subsidies? No, I'm not suggesting that we cut the subsidies alltogether but we must have the resilience and be independent, be ready when the time for the subsidies to be abolished (that means somewhere in the future). As Wacko Jacko always sang (Michael Jackson for them in the dark :)) :

"I'm Starting With The Man In The Mirror
I'm Asking Him To Change His Ways
And No Message Could Have Been Any Clearer
If You Wanna Make The World A Better Place
Take A Look At Yourself,
And Then Make A Change"

Read more about the article that inspired this very short article.

No comments: